Roll through the lesser known parts of Delhi
How does a fun day of cycling, fitness and exploring a lesser known area of Delhi sound? Does this feel like something you would like to do?
We start the day at 6:30 AM from the GoMissing Expeditions Office in Sector 7, Dwarka, Delhi and ride towards Najafgarh Jheel/ Wetlands. The area has very little traffic and has a decent road for cycling. During the ride, you won’t encounter any uphill/ downhill sections and the entire ride is flat terrain. The area has a number of birds and several migratory birds make this area home during the winters. If you’re lucky, you might get to see a number of such colorful birds.
At a Glance
- Meeting time: 6:30 AM
- Meeting Point: GoMissing office – B903, Palam Extn, Sector 7, Dwarka (Near Ramphal Chowk)
- Ride distance: Approximately 40 km
- Duration: About 3 – 3.5 hours
- What to carry: Water bottle, camera
- What to wear: Shorts/ cycling shorts. Cycling Jersey/ T-shirt. Helmets are mandatory and are provided with the bike
- Group Size: Maximum group size of 5
INR 1,250/- per person