Refunds and Cancellation
- Gomissing must receive notification of cancellation in writing.
- Cancellation is processed only by email intimation. Please email any cancellation requests to: – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For trips which are 4 nights/ 5 days or longer duration
- Booking Window: No questions asked, full refund if the trip is cancelled by you within 14 days of booking the trip – as long as the 14-day period doesn’t overlap with the periods in points 2 and 3 below. This is the Booking Window period. For booking 20% of the trip fee is to be paid.
- If the trip is cancelled between the Booking Window and 61 days before the trip, 50% of the trip fee will be refunded and 30% will be returned as a GoMissing Voucher – you can use that voucher for any one trip, to be taken within 12 months of the original trip.
- If the trip is cancelled within 60 days of trip start date – 50% of the trip fee will be charged as cancellation fee. The balance 50% will be returned as a GoMissing Voucher – you can use that voucher for any one trip, to be taken within 12 months of the original trip.
- For short trips (up to 3 nights/ 4 days)
- 100% no questions asked refund within 14 days of booking the expedition as long as the 14 day period does not overlap with the periods specified in point 2 and 3 below
- 50% of the total trip amount refunded if trip is cancelled 31 days before the trip departure date
- No refund if trip is cancelled within 30 days of departure
- All Gomissing Itineraries are based on information available at the time of planning and are subject to change.
- Gomissing Expedition reserves the right to change expedition dates, people or itineraries as conditions warrant. If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which Gomissing or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays and/or other changes are the responsibility of the participant.
- Gomissing reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.
- Gomissing Reserves the right to change/amend the policies at any time and an updated copy of the cancellation policy is always available on our website.
- During the trip if the weather conditions change such that the trip cannot be continued safely and we have to cut the trip short, no refunds will be made.
- If Participant is unable to continue midway through a trip, no refund will be made for the rest of the trip and Participant will be liable for the costs of arrangement for return back to starting point.
- Once you’ve booked a trip the cancellation policy valid at the time of booking will be applicable for your trip. Any changes made to the cancellation policy after you’ve booked your trip will not be applied retrospectively
- In the event of any dispute courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Change of dates and batches
Gomissing Expeditions will allow a change of date for the same trip provided we are informed
- 60 days in advance for trips which are longer than 4 nights/ 5 days
- 30 days in advance for trips which are up to 3 nights/ 4 days long
This facility can be used only once for the trip in question.
Cancellations By GoMissing
If Gomissing cancels a trip due to less sign ups (it happens at times), you can get a 100% refund and a 10% discount on your next GoMissing trip.
In case the trip needs to be cancelled or postponed because of bad weather conditions or factors beyond our control, Gomissing Expeditions shall not be liable for any claims arising due to the same or situations which can be detrimental to the group safety or beyond our reasonable control.
We strongly recommend you purchase comprehensive insurance cover, including trip cancellation and interruption.
We aim to give all the participants a memorable adventure travel opportunity with us. A lot of planning and back-end effort goes into delivering a seamless, integrated, well planned and well executed trip. Since we only take a limited number of participants in a group, we turn away customers once the group is full. Moreover, to ensure a smooth experience, GoMissing team often has to book flights/ hotels, which are often non-refundable. Any cancellations, not only means loss of revenue for us, it also means denying a candidate of a wonderful adventure.