Chakrata is an off the beaten path destination full of pristine forests, beautiful waterfalls and fresh mountain air. Add to this thrilling adventure activities like mountain biking, rock climbing and rappelling, and you have the perfect weekend getaway from Delhi / NCR.
GoMissing Expeditions invites you to take a break from your hectic schedule, the insane city traffic and the mundane routine. Come, join a fun group of people and breathe the fresh mountain air, enjoy adventure activities and relax in the hills.
At a glance
- Duration: 2 nights/ 3 days
- Maximum elevation: 2,800 meters
- Be Prepared for: Cycling, rock & rope activities, hiking and bonfires
Arrive at Dehradoon by early morning and drive through the beautiful landscape of Uttarakhand to reach Chakrata. Arrive at Chakrata in time for a sumptuous lunch.
Post lunch, head out for a hike to Tiger falls
In the evening enjoy a bonfire at our pristine campsite close to Chakrata
Early in the morning, head out for a nature walk with the GoMissing team.
Post breakfast; get on your mountain bikes and ride around Chakrata with your trip guides.
Enjoy a packed lunch in the wilderness and ride back to the campsite.
Bonfire, snacks and dinner in the evening.
Early in the morning, enjoy a nature walk and come back to the resort for breakfast. Post breakfast, relax at the resort/walk around nearby. The group will depart in time to catch the evening Shatabdi from Dehradoon to Delhi
INR 7,950/- per person (Superior tents)
INR 8,750/- per person (Deluxe rooms)
- Chakrata is a military cantonment and the area is open only to Indian citizens. This trip is only for Indian citizens
- The drive from Dehradoon to Chakrata is about 90 km long and takes about 3-4 hours. However, in case of landslides the drive may be longer
- There will be several adventure activities on the trip and you must be physically fit to participate in these activities. If you do not wish to participate in these activities but are keen on joining the trip, you are welcome to do so
- Food: Delicious local & popular cuisines. All meals at the campsite included; packed lunches wherever required
- There are chances of rain in this area, so be adequately prepared (Rain suit)
- In case of landslides or unexpected circumstances, there may be a change in the itinerary and a consequent rise in costs (this will be on actual)
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver