A river snaking through a bend in the hills with a benevolent spread of foliage, the chirping of the birds and starry nights, that’s GoMissing’s secret hideout in a nutshell for you. The perfect spot to get away from the city rush.
The approach to the camp involves a walk of 20-25 minutes. Located in a remote area in Himachal Pradesh, the camp combines nature, adventure and local culture to give a unique and a soul-filling experience.
At a glance
- Trip type: Easy, chilling out, some hiking and bonfires
- Duration: 2 nights/ 3 days
- Difficulty/ Activity level: Easy
- Location: It is our secret hideout in Himachal Pradesh
- Be prepared for: A weekend filled with festivities, riverside fun & parties, bonfires, beautiful (waterfall) hikes and LOTS of soaking in the sun by the river.
The GoMissing team will meet you at the New Delhi Railway Station in Delhi and from there, we’ll all head to our secret hideout.
Evening: Welcome dinner, bonfire, ice breaking and LOTS of food and a few drinks!
Next day is going to be super fun with short hikes into the woods where you’ll experience the flora and fauna of the hills, chilling out by the river at the camp, parties, bonfires and much more!
After a sumptuous brunch, we will head back to Delhi.
INR 7,950/- per person
Be prepared for
- Short hikes
- Riverside camping
- Days are expected to be pleasant with bright sunshine, however, nights will be cold. There are chances of rain in this area, so be adequately prepared (Rain suit, poncho)
- Unexpected weather conditions and patterns. In case of any unexpected weather, we might need to turn back
- In case of landslides or unexpected circumstances, there may be a change in the itinerary and a consequent rise in costs (this will be on actual)
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver