Join team Gomissing as we take you on a tour of the incredible Bir & Billing Valleys Of Himachal Pradesh
Walk through the Dhauladhar ranges & explore the villages of Bir & Billing renowned the world over for paragliding. Widely Regarded as the second best site in the world (after Lake Como in Italy),
Famous for its meditating monks (some of them who are quite a bunch of riders!). It’s a small village lined with tea gardens and quaint town shops. But wait as you check out the trails.
Dotted with traditional Tibetan food joints, Bir has some awesome hidden trails which are easy to moderate grade and extremely fun!
At a Glance
Reach Bir in the morning, breathe in some fresh mountain air and freshen up in Bir and post breakfast, head out to explore Bir and areas around Bir.
What do we have for the Day
Andretta Pottery village; it is situated between the old Shuahk hills and the towering range of the Dholadhar Himalaya. As well as being a production studio pottery making attractively designed earthen slip ware.
Then we head to Bir Tea factory, With tea gardens and plantations brimming around the town, it is only natural to have a factory which permits visitors inside, for an insight into the tea manufacturing process.
When you think we are done for the day, we hit the Mystical & Magical Monastery Chokling; it is one of the most popular monasteries in Bir and houses a grand and huge stupa as well as an enthralling statue of Guru Padmasambhava. This monastery is located in the Bir Tibetan colony.
In the evening, enjoy the cool environs of Bir and walk around in the markets.
Early morning, we drive to Billing and trek up to Chena Pass – 6-7 kms uphill and then back to Billing.Spread your wings and enjoy a 25 to 30 minutes long tandem paragliding session. Glide through beautiful valleys with breath-taking views of snow-covered peaks.You will land in Bir.
After an adventurous day get ready for the New Year Evening – Party in Bir
After an early breakfast, drive back to Delhi to arrive by night
INR 9,950/- per person (Plus 4.5% Service Tax)
Make payment (Using PayUMoney’s secure gateway)
Get in touch with us
Be prepared for
- Days are expected to be pleasant with bright sunshine, however, night time temperatures will be low. There are chances of rain/ Snow in this area, so be adequately prepared (Rain suit, poncho).
- We will spend time outdoors, walking/ hiking etc, so be adequately prepared for the same
- Unexpected weather conditions and patterns. In case of any unexpected weather, we might need to make changes to the itinerary
- In case of landslides or unexpected circumstances, there may be a change in the itinerary and a consequent rise in costs (this will be on actual)
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver
- Very easy grade trip, no prior experience required and suitable for everyone. That said, you need to have basic fitness levels to walk for given duration and distances