A gurgling brook amidst verdant green forests, clear skies full of a million stars, warm bonfires with delicious food by the river, exploring lesser-known forests during the day time, or just lazing by the river basking in the sun and a bunch of great people for company.
Sound like a plan? Then, GoMissing in the perfect setting of Tirthan Valley.
At a glance
- Duration: 2 nights/ 3 days
- Maximum elevation: 1,600 meters
- Be Prepared for: Cool climes, bonfires, and surreal surroundings
Breakfast will be served. Post breakfast, you will head out for a guided hike in the spectacular Tirthan valley which is lush green and has a number of waterfalls.
Meals included: Breakfast, (packed) lunch and dinner
Today will be another short hike or just lazing around by the river. If possible, we will drive up to Jalori pass and check out the spectacular views from there.
Evening: Enjoy the bonfire and dinner. If weather conditions permit, we’ll have the bonfire & dinner by the river
Meals included: Breakfast, (packed) lunch, dinner
A day of lazing around at the campsite. The more active ones can head out for a hike. Evening we check out from the campsite and drive back to Delhi.
Meals included: Breakfast and lunch
Be prepared for
- Days are expected to be pleasant with bright sunshine; however, nights will be cold. There are chances of rain and snowfall in this area, so be adequately prepared (Rain suit)
- In case of landslides or unexpected circumstances, there may be a change in the itinerary and a consequent rise in costs (this will be on actual)
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver
- Easy grade hikes (slow paced) and short distances, so unless you have some ailments, you should be able to enjoy this trip